Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

22 March 2017

Upcoming Release: 'The Woman Who Met Her Match' by Fiona Gibson

What if your first love came back on the scene... 30 years later?

After yet another disaster, Lorrie is calling time on online dating. She might be single in her forties, but she’s got a good job, wonderful children and she’s happy. This, Lorrie decides, is going to have to be enough.

That is, until she receives a very unexpected request from France. Antoine Rousseau, who had once turned a lonely French exchange trip into a summer of romance, wants to see her – after thirty years.

But Lorrie is a responsible woman. She can’t exactly run off to Nice with the man who broke her teenage heart...can she?

I'm really excited to see Fiona Gibson is treating us to sparkling new novel next month! I've had the pleasure of reading several of Fiona's reads over the years and I always enjoy her stories. 'The Woman Who Met Her Match' sounds like another promising and enjoyable read and it's definitely a title I've added to my wish list. Hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a copy as soon as possible, because I'm really excited to give this one a shot!

Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.com / Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment