Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

21 March 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books That Will Make You Read the Day Away

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
Top 10 Books That Will Make You Read the Day Away

Don't you just love getting lost in a novel that is so good you just simply don't want to put it down, ever again? Since I became a book blogger and ended up reading a lot more books than I used to do, I really came to realise how special it is to find books that actually make you feel that way. Today I'm sharing ten of my personal favourites with you; books I couldn't stop reading!

Be sure to share your own TTT's in the comments section below; I'd love to hear from you! 



1. 'Harry Potter' series - J.K. Rowling



I've never had the same reading experience as when I picked up Harry Potter novels. I honestly did NOT want to put these books down and continued reading until late in the night, not caring about anything else than the story <3





2. 'Queen of Babble' - Meg Cabot



I love Meg Cabot, and I remember picking up this novel and enjoying reading it so incredibly much.




3. 'Wickham Hall' - Cathy Bramley



Reading a Cathy Bramley novel is like wrapping yourself in a warm and comfy blanket and not getting out until you're ready to face the real world again; I love it.




4. 'The Notebook' - Nicholas Sparks



I love the romance of Nicholas Sparks novels and love getting lost in his stories. I also feel they work best when reading without too many breaks in between, really results in the best reading experience.




5. 'I Heart...' series - Lindsey Kelk



I've only got love for this series, and whenever a new read comes out I could lock myself in a room and not come out until I've finished the book.




6. 'Something Borrowed' - Emily Giffin



Another one of those chick lit reads that just grabbed me as soon as I picked it up and didn't let me go until I had come to the very last page.




7. 'Twilight' - Stephenie Meyer



Oh, I LOVED this book when I first read it. Really did not want to put it down, I can really remember the feeling I had while reading it.




8. 'Party Girl' - Rachel Hollis



I loved this book. One of the few books in the past few years that I honestly loved from start to finish, and was so glad to hear it was actually the first part of a whole series!




9. 'The Help' - Kathryn Stockett



Another fantastic read I can't recommend enough.




10. 'Love Me or Leave Me' - Claudia Carroll
Another chick lit read from the past two years I loved from start to finish, and I remember having to rush out of the train because I almost missed my stop because I was so lost in this novel, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment