Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

8 February 2017

February Release: 'Before You Go' by Clare Swatnam


When Zoe's husband Ed dies, her world caves in. But what if Zoe can get Ed back?



You find your soulmate...



Some people stare love in the face for years before they find it. Zoe and Ed fumbled their way into adulthood, both on different paths - but always in the same direction. Years later, having navigated dead-end jobs and chaotic house shares, romance finally blossoms. Their future together looks set...



Then the unthinkable happens.



One morning, on his way to work, Ed is knocked off his bike and dies. Now Zoe must find a way to survive. But she's not ready to let go of the memories. How can she forget all of the happy times, their first kiss, everything they'd built together? Zoe decides she has to tell Ed all the things she never said.

Now it's too late. Or is it?

One of this month's book releases I am really curious to pick up and check out is Clare Swatman's 'Before You Go.' I'm lucky enough to have a review copy of the book waiting for me and I really have pretty high hopes for this one. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those women's fiction reads that's going to make me feel all kinds of emotions, and definitely make me shed a few tears. So, fingers crossed I'll end up enjoying this one and be sure to keep an eye on this blog for my review next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment