Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

31 January 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Graphic Novels I'd Love to Check Out

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
10 Graphic Novels I'd Love to Check Out

Ever since I read ´Persepolis´ for one of my university courses I have been meaning to check out more graphic novels. However, I have never actually gone out and bought a graphic novel, which is something that really needs to change. This week´s Top Ten Tuesday actually got me looking at the graphic novels that are out there and I might be interested in, and I have to say it got me quite excited...! Check out some of my favourites below :)

Be sure to share your own TTT's in the comments section below; I'd love to hear from you! 



1. 'Pride and Prejudice'



I can read anything Jane Austen related, so when it comes to graphic novels, Jane's stories are definitely at the top of my lost...!




2. 'Sense and Sensibility'



One more Austen title, I promise that's it for this week's Top Ten Tuesday list...!




3. 'Lumberjanes'



Five best friends spending the summer together at scout camp... This sounds like just a great and fun read; I'd really love to check this out sometime.




4. 'Girl Genius'



I'm actually not a 100% sure this is my kind of read, but I like the sound of it and I might end up surprised, you never know...




5. 'Babysitters Club Graphic Novels'



Do I even need to explain?



6. 'Marvel's Oz Comic Series'



I'd love to check out this graphic novel exploring the story of 'The Wizard of Oz'.



7. 'Wonderland'



A touch of 'Alice in Wonderland' and you can count me in...!




8. 'Little Women'



Another classic I'd love to read as a graphic novel.




9. 'Ms. Marvel'



I really like anything Marvel, so I think this would also be interesting to check out!



10. 'Jem and the Holograms'



Another one I've heard a lot about and think I could really enjoy...!

No comments:

Post a Comment