Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

27 December 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Best Books Of 2016

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
Top 10 Best Books of 2016

As Christmas has once again come to an end, it's time to already start thinking about another final moment, namely the end of this year! I love looking back at all the novels I've read over the year and pick my favourites, and I'd love to hear what everyone else considered their favourite reads of 2016...!

Be sure to share your own TTT's in the comments section below; I'd love to hear from you! 



1. 'The Birthday That Changed Everything' - Debbie Johnson


One of my first reads of the year and the first full-length novel by Debbie Johnson, who has turned into one of my favourite chick lit authors over the past 12 months.




2. 'The Dress' - Jane L. Rosen


This book was unlike anything else I've read before and I really loved it.



3. 'The Lonely Hearts Travel Club: Destination Thailand' - Katy Colins


'Destination Thailand' was the first part of Katy Colins' 'The Lonely Hearts Travel Club' series, which is undoubtedly one of my favourite book series of 2016, and Katy Colins has become one of my favourite authors as well...!



4. 'Wickham Hall' - Cathy Bramley


Cathy Bramley <3 Oh, I loved 'Wickham Hall', everything about it was just perfect.



5. 'The Trouble with Emma' - Katie Oliver


Modern-day retelling of Jane Austen's 'Emma'. Katie Oliver often writes about Jane Austen's stories, so I can't wait to check out more of her work next year.



6. 'No-One Ever Has Sex in the Suburbs' - Tracy Bloom


One of the funniest books I've ever read.



7. 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' - J.K. Rowling


How amazing to have another Harry Potter chapter to read <3



8. 'Blogger Girl' - Meredith Schorr


An example of chick lit at its best; so glad I got the chance to discover Meredith Schorr's writing this year.



9. 'Sleepless in Manhattan' - Sarah Morgan


A fantastic new series by Sarah Morgan that was released in its entirety in 2016.



10. 'Miss Wrong and Mr. Right' - Robert Bryndza


A really surprising read; ended up loving this!

No comments:

Post a Comment