Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

1 March 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books To Read If You Are In The Mood For Romance

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
Top 10 Books to Read If You Are in the Mood for Romance

I love good romance stories that make you want to cry and smile at the same time; the kind of love that you wish to find in your own life, even though secretly you know this kind of love is simply too good to be true in the real world... For this week's top 10 I had to think of ten titles fitting a specific mood, so I decided to go with romance. So if you're looking for a romantic story to cheer you up, definitely don't hesitate to pick up one of the titles below; you won't be disappointed!

Be sure to share your own TTT's in the comments section below; I'd love to hear from you! 



1. 'Pride and Prejudice' - Jane Austen


The most romantic story of them all <3



2. 'The Notebook' - Nicholas Sparks


Probably Nicholas Sparks' most romantic novel. I'm still not sure whether it's my personal favourite of his, but definitely one worth picking up!



3. 'P.S. I Love You' - Cecelia Ahern


This story made me cry more than once and the romance in it is heart-breaking but beautiful.



4. 'The Time Traveler's Wife' - Audrey Niffenegger


A story like no other story I've read so far. It's not one of my all-time favourites, but this book will definitely give you a romantic story.



5. 'Persuasion' - Jane Austen


I just love the romantic story between the Austen heroine of this book, Anne Elliot, and Captain Wentworth.



6. 'Puffin Island series' - Sarah Morgan


Sarah Morgan is definitely a queen of romance; I've only read two of her novels so far, but am reading the third one right now and it's once again a fantastic read filled with romance!



7. 'A Walk to Remember' - Nicholas Sparks


Another one by Nicholas Sparks, but a brilliant one, possibly my personal favourite!



8. 'The Fault in Our Stars' - John Green


I'm not a big YA fan, but even I can't ignore the amazing romance story in this book!



9. 'Twilight' - Stephenie Meyer


I'm a real sucker for the romance between Bella and Edward <3



10. 'The First Lass Kiss' - Ali Harris

A must-read for any chick lit fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment