1. 'The Bucket List to Mend a Broken Heart' by Anna Bell
I love Anna Bell; her writing is great and so far I think I've given all of her novels a 5 star rating and they definitely deserve it; chick lit at its best!
2. 'Sleepless in Manhattan' by Sarah Morgan
Another author who hasn't so far disappointed me with her novels. Sarah Morgan's romance trilogies are the best, such fantastic reads <3
3. 'The Trouble with Emma' by Katie Oliver
It had been quite a time since I read a Jane Austen adaptation and Katie Oliver's 'The Trouble with Emma' certainly didn't disappoint. I loved it from start to finish and am really looking forward to reading more of Katie Oliver's work.
4. 'Blogger Girl' by Meredith Schorr
I was surprised by how much I ended up loving this novel. Once again a brilliant example of chick lit; a read I definitely recommend to any romantic comedy fans!
5. 'Wickham Hall' by Cathy Bramley
Only love for Cathy Bramley and her novels! <3
6. 'The Birthday That Changed Everything' by Debbie Johnson
I had been waiting for Debbie Johnson's first full-length novel to be released and when it did, I was so happy I loved it from start to finish; a great read!
7. 'No-One Ever Has Sex in the Suburbs' by Tracy Bloom
It doesn't happen often that a sequel to a book is actually just as great or even better than the first part, but this was definitely the case with Tracy Bloom's 'No-One Ever Has Sex in the Suburbs'. I can't remember the last book that made me laugh as much while reading as this one.
8. 'The Girl's Guide to Getting Hitched' by Sophie Hart
Sophie Hart is another author whose novels I always love. 'The Girl's Guide to Getting Hitched' was another one of her great reads, all about weddings.
9. 'Fooling Around with Cinderella' by Stacy Juba
Another novel which I stumbled upon when I was asked to review and it turned out to be a thoroughly enjoyable read; already can't wait for Stacy Juba's next one!