Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

17 March 2016

Gilmore Girls Book Tag!

I found this book tag over at 'Bingeing on Books', who happens to be a fellow Gilmore Girls fan! I am INCREDIBLY excited about the Gilmore Girls series that is currently being filmed for Netflix and have started rewatching all the episodes to already get in the mood. Gilmore Girls has to be one of my favourite TV shows of all time, so there was no choice on whether I would take part in this book tag or not!

If you're a Gilmore Girls fan as well, be sure to join in with the fun and leave a link to your answers to this book tag in the comments section below! :) 

Rory and Lorelei - a book with an awesome mother/daughter relationship
I have to say I don't think there's any mother/daughter relationship that comes even close to the amazingness between Rory and Lorelai, however... I love the mother/daughter relationship in Louisa May Alcott's 'Little Women'; it always warms my heart and leaves me with a smile on my face.
Rory - favourite character who is a bookworm
I'd have to go with Hermione Granger from the 'Harry Potter' series or Matilda from Roald Dahl's 'Matilda'! Oh, or Kim from Meredith Schorr's 'Blogger Girl'!
 
Paris - a character who is snarky and completely honest, almost to a fault
Oh god, this is difficult. I keep seeing Paris in my head, staring at me with that look of hers that says 'what is taking you so long? I could have named 20 snarky characters by now!'... But my mind is blank.

Lane - book with an awesome best friend
Lindsey Kelk's 'I Heart....' series! The main character Angela has two amazing best friends who live on other sides of the world: Jenny and Louisa.

Sookie - a character who makes you laugh
Tracy Bloom never fails to make me laugh; her characters are hilarious and come out with the weirdest and most unexpected things; I love it.

Lorelei and Luke - a book about best friends who fall in love
I'd have to go with 'Where Rainbows End' ('Love, Rosie') by Cecelia Ahern, which is such a lovely book <3

Jess - most swoon worthy fictional boyfriend 
Okay, I don't think I've come across a fictional guy who has been just as amazing and swoon worthy as Jess, butttt.... I did develop a weakness for Edward in the 'Twilight' series, sorry, I just couldn't help myself. And I always come back to Mr. Darcy, the classic fictional boyfriend.
Lorelai - character who is super clever and quick witted
Once again I'm drawing a bit of a blank here... I'm just seeing Lorelai in my head and quite frankly there's no one that really compares to her!

Logan - character who is a bad boy that you can't help but love 
Somehow I always forget how pretty awesome Logan was the series. But a bad boy character... Hmmm.... I've heard Travis Maddox from Jamie McGuire's 'Beautiful Disaster' is a pretty loveable bad boy, so I'm quite curious to give that book a try sometime soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment