Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

10 February 2016

Book to Movie Wishlist Tag!

I found another fun book tag on Life of a Female Bibliophile the other day, namely the Book to Movie Wishlist Tag! I love a good film adaptation of a book I thoroughly enjoyed and there are definitely some books out there which I'd love to see turned into an actual film. For this book tag I got to pick five books I would love to see adapted onto the big screen and I'm curious to see whether there are other readers out there who are just as excited about these book-to-fil ideas as I am. If you decide to share your own list with the world, be sure to share your link in the comments! :)

1. 'From Notting Hill with Love... Actually' by Ali McNamara


'From Notting Hill with Love... Actually' by Ali McNamara continues to be one of my favourite chick lit novels of all time <3 As the title already suggests there are quite a lot of references in there to other existing romantic comedy films, but I think this book in itself would make a fantastic film as well!

2. 'I Heart...' series by Lindsey Kelk


I really honestly don't understand why Lindsey Kelk's book series hasn't been turned into a film or TV show yet. I am sure I am not the only one waiting for this to happen and who would love every single minute of it?!

3. 'Appleby Farm' by Cathy Bramley


Cathy's novels are the perfect stories to be turned into a heart-warming film that will make you feel good on a grey and depressing day. I think her stories would be brilliant on the big screen!

4. 'A Weekend with Mr. Darcy' by Victoria Connelly


'A Weekend with Mr. Darcy' is one of my favourite Austen-inspired chick lit novels and I think this would make a lovely film which both chick flick/rom com/ Austen fans could fall in love with!

5. 'The Reunion' by Amy Silver


'The Reunion' is a book that really grabbed me and the story has stayed with me ever since I started it. I still think this would make a captivating film; definitely a story that would be almost even better on the screen than it already is on paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment