Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

17 November 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Book Quotes I Loved

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
Top 10 Book Quotes I Loved 

This week's Top Ten Tuesday list should actually be based on the Top 10 quotes I loved from books I read this year. However, I am not really someone who writes down/remembers specific quotes from novels; I don't know why. I have some favourite classic quotes, but no quotes from new novels are added to that list, somehow, and I don't know why. Perhaps I should start making a note of memorable quotes, but that's something for later. For now, though, I decided to recycle one of my previous Top 10s, namely one that includes my personal 10 favourite book quotes!

Be sure to share your own TTT's in the comments section below; I'd love to hear from you! 



1. 'The Wizard of Oz'




2. 'Peter Pan'






3. 'A Walk to Remember'






4. 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'






5. 'Pride and Prejudice'






6. 'The Notebook'






7. 'Wuthering Heights'






8. 'Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone'






9. 'Little Women'






10. 'Mary Poppins'



Be sure to share some of your favourite quotes below! :)

6 comments:

  1. Especially love the Little Women quote. Fear is our worst enemy, I think. We must all just keep learning how to sail our ship.

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/11/book-quotes-i-love-from-last-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter has so many great quotes! I love your graphics for each quote as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely, the books are full with amazing quotes! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Aww I love all of these graphics, especially the Little Women one! That is one of my favorite quotes ever. Also, you can never go wrong with a few Harry Potter quotes :) Great post!
    here's my TTT!!!

    ReplyDelete