Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

21 February 2015

Weekly Meme: Do Judge a Book By Its Cover!

The lovely Gill over at The Book Magpie started a new weekly book meme a few weeks ago, Do Judge a Book By Its Cover! I love weekly memes, and this one focuses on pretty book covers, which I can never get enough of!

The basic idea is to write a post each week with a picture of your favourite book cover following the theme of the week, which can be found on Gill's blog. The theme for this week is: 

FREE CHOICE!

Okay, I think I definitely need a specific theme because I just spent way too much time looking up all kinds of lovely book covers! I decided to go with one of my absolute favourite book covers of all time for this week's pick:


One of the best chick lit book covers has to be the cover for Lindsey Kelk's classic chick lit novel 'I Heart New York.' I remember falling in love with this cover as soon as I saw it for the first time and luckily the story inside turned out to be just as amazing! I still love everything about this cover from the colours to the pretty pink dress blowing in the wind to the gorgeous font of the title... Love it!

If you plan on joining in with the 'Do Judge a Book By Its Cover' meme, be sure to leave a comment because I'd love to see your picks! :)

1 comment:

  1. nice choice Jody, very pretty.
    Thanks so much for joining in again
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete