Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

14 January 2015

Upcoming release: 'Three Amazing Things About You' - Jill Mansell

Hallie has a secret. She's in love. He's perfect for her; he's even single. But he's out of bounds. And her friends aren't going to help her because what they do know is that Hallie hasn't got long to live.

Flo has a dilemma. She really likes Zander. But his scary sister won't be even faintly amused if she thinks Zander and Flo are becoming friends - let alone anything more...

Tasha has a problem. Her new boyfriend is the adventurous type. And she's afraid one of his adventures will go badly wrong.

THREE AMAZING THINGS ABOUT YOU begins as Hallie goes on a journey. She's about to get a new heart. But whose heart is it?

A new Jill Mansell novel! What more do I need to say?! Jill Mansell's stories never disappoint and she is rightfully called one of the queens of chick lit. I'm really excited to be treated to another one of her novels at the beginning of 2015 and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. I already love the sound of the story and I have a feeling it will make me both laugh and cry, which is what the best stories do to you, right? Definitely one of the January 2015 releases I'm most excited about and I'm sure many of you will agree with me! 

 
Amazon.co.uk / Amazon.com / Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment