Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

10 January 2015

New weekly meme: Stacking the Shelves!

Since it's a new year, I had a look around the Internet searching for some new fun book blogger memes to participate in. I stumbled upon Tynga's Reviews, a blog that has been hosting 'Stacking the Shelves' for quite some time now!

We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

If you’re anything like me, you are probably hoarding books and even though you are excited about your latest book arrival, it might be a while before you get to review it and Stacking The Shelves is a good way to express your undying enthusiasm for those titles! 

I immediately loved the sound of this weekly meme, so decided to start taking part in 2015!


Books bought

Erica James - 'The Real Katie Lavender'
Catherine Alliott - 'The Old Girl Network'
Monica McInerney - 'Hello from the Gillespies'
Miranda Dickinson - 'I'll Take New York'
Rowan Coleman - 'The Memory Book'
Alexandra Brown - 'The Great Christmas Knit Off'
Chrissie Manby - 'Getting Over Mr. Right'
Nicola Doherty - 'The Out of Office Girl'


Review copies received
Lucy Diamond - 'The Year of Taking Chances'
Lucy Diamond - 'One Night in Italy'
Deborah Disney - 'Up and In'

 


Books added to wishlist

Colleen Oakley - 'Before I Go'
Jill Mansell - 'Three Amazing Things About You'

 


6 comments:

  1. Nice haul of books. New follower via bloglovin. A lot of the books you got are new to me. I hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow and reply, Grace, really appreciate it! :) Hope you have a great reading week!

      Delete
  2. Getting Over Mr. Right looks so good!

    Check out my STS and maybe hit the follow button? http://bundles-of-books.blogspot.com/2015/01/new-year-new-commitment-sts.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, right? I love the cover! Thanks for the reply, Samantha, and I'll definitely stop by your STS!

      Delete
  3. All your books are new to me, but I need to go check a couple out. I'll Take New York immediately grabbed my attention!

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read 'I'll Take New York', I'm sure it's a wonderful read. Thanks for stopping by, Kim! :)

      Delete